Posted to j-users@xalan.apache.org by sachin2008 <es...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/25 21:13:00 UTC

Xalan support for Stax source

Hi ,
I want to use xalan in a servicemix container. I am creating a
transformerImpl object witht in the saxon and i want to use this to parse
the messages.

Here, i am facing  small problem.After some processing logic, java program
is passing org.apache.servicemix.jbi.jaxp.staxsource(which  extends
SAXSource) as a source object .  and StreamResult as Result object.

But,the  XSL template is not getting any data.  When i use the following
statements an empty string is returning.

<xsl:template match = "/">
<xsl:copy -of select = "." />
</xsl:template>

If i create any elements irrespective of the input(in the above created
template) these elements are being displayed correctly.

Does both the  source and result objects needs to be od same type or it can
be any combination among  SAX, DOM, Stream parsers.

-----
Cheers
Praveen Oruganti
"Think before you act and act on what you believe"