Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Zhijiang <wa...@aliyun.com.INVALID> on 2020/09/15 02:38:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Arvid Heise

Hi all,

On behalf of the PMC, I’m very happy to announce Arvid Heise as a new Flink committer.

Arvid has been an active community member for more than a year, with 138 contributions including 116 commits, reviewed many PRs with good quality comments.
He is mainly working on the runtime scope, involved in critical features like task mailbox model and unaligned checkpoint, etc.
Besides that, he was super active to reply questions in the user mail list (34 emails in March, 51 emails in June, etc), also active in dev mail list and Jira issue discussions.

Please join me in congratulating Arvid for becoming a Flink committer!

Best,
Zhijiang

Re: Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Arvid Heise

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Congrats and welcome, Arvid!

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Yun Gao <yu...@aliyun.com.INVALID>.
Congratulations Arvid !

Best,
 Yun

Posted by Yangze Guo <ka...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Arvid.

Posted by Congxian Qiu <qc...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations  Arvid

Posted by Benchao Li <li...@apache.org>.
Congratulations!

--

Best,
Benchao Li

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Arvid Heise

Posted by Zhu Zhu <re...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Arvid!

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dian Fu <di...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Xintong Song <to...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Arvid, welcome abord~!

Thank you~

Xintong Song

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Arvid.

Best,
Leonard

Posted by jincheng sun <su...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations and welcome Arvid Heise.

Best,
Jincheng

Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org> 于2020年9月17日周四 下午3:33写道:

Posted by Piotr Nowojski <pn...@apache.org>.
Congratulations :)

Posted by Zou Dan <zo...@163.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Yun Tang <my...@live.com>.
Congratulations , Arvid 🙂

Best
Yun Tang
________________________________
Posted by Arvid Heise <ar...@ververica.com>.
Thank you!

I hope I can live up to the expectations.

--

Arvid Heise | Senior Java Developer

<https://www.ververica.com/>

Follow us @VervericaData

Conference

Ververica GmbH
Managing Directors: Timothy Alexander Steinert, Yip Park Tung Jason, Ji
(Toni) Cheng

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Arvid Heise

Posted by Yuan Mei <yu...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Arvid! ☺

Posted by Guowei Ma <gu...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations :)

Posted by 刘建刚 <li...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Matthias Pohl <ma...@ververica.com>.
Congratulations! ;-)

Posted by Xingbo Huang <hx...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Igal Shilman <ig...@ververica.com>.
Congrats Arvid!

Posted by David Anderson <da...@alpinegizmo.com>.

Posted by Fabian Hueske <fh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Arvid and welcome aboard!

Cheers,
Fabian

Am Di., 15. Sept. 2020 um 10:23 Uhr schrieb Paul Lam <paullin3280@gmail.com

Posted by Paul Lam <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Arvid!

Posted by Jingsong Li <ji...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Arvid !

--
Best, Jingsong Lee

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New Apache Flink Committer - Arvid Heise

Posted by Dawid Wysakowicz <dw...@apache.org>.