Posted to users@directory.apache.org by michele ongaro <mi...@cattimik.it> on 2007/10/01 10:49:12 UTC

[Studio] error while configuring ldap connection

Hi!

I've installed Apache Directory Studio on Eclipse.
When tryng to set up a connection, "Check(ing) Network Parameter" gives
a positive response.

At the second step I choose "simple connection" with "cn=admin,dc=local"
and "mypassword".
Checking authorization gives me
"The authentication failed
Can't load InitialContextFactory class:
com.sun.jndi.ldap.LdapCtxFactory"

Any idea?

Thanks in advance,

Michele

Re: [Studio] error while configuring ldap connection

Posted by Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot <pa...@marcelot.net>.
Hi Michele,

Which version of Studio are you using (The latest is 1.0.1) ?
On which JVM ?
Are you trying to connect to an SSL (LDAPS) server ?

Thanks,

Pierre-Arnaud Marcelot