Posted to dev@manifoldcf.apache.org by krishna agrawal <kr...@gmail.com> on 2018/12/04 20:54:28 UTC

Alfresco Connection Error

Team,

I have installed manifold in my local machine and am using simple example.

When i connect Alfresco through manifold if any exception occurred during
the connection of alfresco, say for instance if i give wrong space store id
while fetching document its printing messages on console but not going into
already configured log file even if log level set to debug.

Is there anything can be done to avoid this ?

properties.xml

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" ?>
<!--
 contributor license agreements.  See the NOTICE file distributed with
 The ASF licenses this file to You under the Apache License, Version 2.0
 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with
 the License.  You may obtain a copy of the License at

 limitations under the License.
-->

<configuration>
  <!-- Version string for UI -->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.versionstring" value="2.10"/>
  <!-- Point to the wars and configure Jetty -->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawleruiwarpath"
value="../web/war/mcf-crawler-ui.war"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.authorityservicewarpath"
value="../web/war/mcf-authority-service.war"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.apiservicewarpath"
value="../web/war/mcf-api-service.war"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.usejettyparentclassloader"
value="true"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.jettyconfigfile"
value="./jetty.xml"/>
  <!-- Point to the combined war in case we start the single-process
example that way -->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.combinedwarpath"
value="../web/war/mcf-combined-service.war"/>
  <!-- Select HSQLDB as the database implementation, and specify where the
database will be stored -->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.databaseimplementationclass"
value="org.apache.manifoldcf.core.database.DBInterfaceHSQLDB"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.hsqldbdatabasepath" value="."/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.database.maxhandles" value="100"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.threads" value="50"/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawler.historycleanupinterval"
value="2592000000"/>
  <!-- Point to a specific logging file -->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.logconfigfile"
value="./logging.xml"/>
  <!--Individual Logging-->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.crawlerthreads" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.hopcount" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.jobs" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.scheduling" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.connectors" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.authorityconnectors" value="warn"
/>
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.authorityservice" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.misc" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.db" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.lock" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.cache" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.agents" value="warn" />
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.perf" value="warn" />

  <!-- Specify the connectors to be loaded -->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.connectorsconfigurationfile"
value="../connectors.xml"/>
  <!-- Specify the path to the file resources directory -->
  <property name="org.apache.manifoldcf.fileresources"
value="../file-resources"/>
  <!-- Tell MCF where to find the connector jars -->
  <libdir path="../connector-lib"/>
  <libdir path="../connector-common-lib"/>
  <libdir path="../connector-lib-proprietary"/>
  <!-- WSDD references -->
  <!-- Any additional properties go here -->
</configuration>

logging.xml

<Configuration status="warn" name="ManifoldCF" packages="">
  <Appenders>
    <File name="MyFile" fileName="logs/manifoldcf.log">
      <PatternLayout>
        <Pattern>%5p %d{ISO8601} (%t) - %m%n</Pattern>
      </PatternLayout>
    </File>
<File name="MyFile1" fileName="logs/error-manifoldcf.log">
      <PatternLayout>
        <Pattern>%5p %d{ISO8601} (%t) - %m%n</Pattern>
      </PatternLayout>
    </File>
  </Appenders>
  <Loggers>
    <Root level="debug">
      <AppenderRef ref="MyFile"/>
    </Root>

    <Root level="error">
      <AppenderRef ref="MyFile1"/>
    </Root>
  </Loggers>
</Configuration>

Thanks,
Krishna A

Re: Alfresco Connection Error

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.
That class comes from a third-party package.
Karl

Posted by krishna agrawal <kr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Karl Wright <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by krishna agrawal <kr...@gmail.com>.