Posted to general@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Vincent Hennebert <vh...@gmail.com> on 2013/11/05 13:39:03 UTC

Re: [VOTE][RESULT] Give PMC members write access to all sub-projects

Ok.

How embarassing.

I did think I checked though.

The svn URL has to be switched from http to https.

Glad nobody filed an infra request for that.

Sorry for the noise :-/

Vincent

Posted by Chris Bowditch <bo...@hotmail.com>.
Thanks for the update Vincent. I'm glad to hear all ok.

Thanks,

Chris