Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by "nithya.mb4790@gmail.com" <ni...@gmail.com> on 2019/03/12 11:32:59 UTC

Cube build failure at Step 2

Hello,
My cube build is failing at Step 2 with below error:

TaskAttempt 1 failed, info=[Error: Failure while running
task:java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: tez.runtime.io.sort.mb 1892 should
be larger than 0 and should be less than the available task memory (MB):1577

I have attached full log:  Step_2_Error_Log.txt
<http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/file/t924/Step_2_Error_Log.txt>

Please help.

Kylin Version: 2.6.0

Regards,
Nithya

--
Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

Re: Cube build failure at Step 2

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
You are welcome.

nithya.mb4790@gmail.com <ni...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月13日周三 上午9:19写道:

> Thank you.
> For now I have changed tez-site.xml in tez-client config and it is working
> fine. I will consider this option if it fails again.
>
> Thanks,
> Nithya
>
> --
> Sent from: http://apache-kylin.74782.x6.nabble.com/

--

Regards!

Aron Tao

Re: Cube build failure at Step 2

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.
Hi
I recommend you use MR instead of Tez, you can add this to your
kylin_hive_conf.xml in KYLIN_HOME/conf or direct modify you hive-site.xml

--

Regards!

Aron Tao

nithya.mb4790@gmail.com <ni...@gmail.com> 于2019年3月12日周二 下午1:02写道: