Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by John Chen <jc...@parasoft.com> on 2005/05/15 02:06:12 UTC

Handling All Revisions of WSA (i.e. 2004_03)

Hello,

I was wondering if WS-FX had a way of handing the serialization of the
different revisions of WSA? I looked through the source code and noticed
that a static field in Constants.java was determining the serialization.
     /**
      * Field NS_URI_ADDRESSING (default)
      */
     public static final String NS_URI_ADDRESSING_DEFAULT =
         NS_URI_ADDRESSING_2004_08;

However, since this field is FINAL, in my application using WS-FX I can not
switch the Namespace without having to modifying the WS-FX sources.

Have you considered making this static variable NON-FINAL, so that other
applications could change the Default Namespace?

Thanks!

John L. Chen                                       jchen@parasoft.com
Consultant/Software Engineer               phone: (626) 256-3680 x1210
Web Services Solution                         fax: 626-256-6884
ParaSoft
Corporation                            http://www.parasoft.com/soaptest

                         "We Make Software Work"