Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by "Suhas (QualiSpace)" <su...@qualispace.com> on 2006/10/12 19:06:19 UTC

How to disable this?

I don't want all this to be displayed in the email. From where do I remove
it?

FYI I am running SA 3.0.1 on windows platform.

Spam detection software, running on the system "mirackle1", has
admin@domain.com for details.

Content preview:  An ALERT is being issued starting right N0W. Keep your
  eyes glued on VGYI!! Explosive pick for our members! Up .12 already on
  the expected news Vision Energy Group, Inc (VGYI) Current Price: .72 5
  day expected: 1.60 [...]

pts rule name              description
---- ----------------------
1.2 HELO_DYNAMIC_DHCP      Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (DHCP)
4.4 HELO_DYNAMIC_IPADDR    Relay HELO'd using suspicious hostname (IP addr
1)
2.0 DATE_IN_FUTURE_96_XX   Date: is 96 hours or more after Received: date
1.9 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 1.0000]
1.2 RCVD_IN_BL_SPAMCOP_NET RBL: Received via a relay in bl.spamcop.net
               [Blocked - see
<http://www.spamcop.net/bl.shtml?68.213.28.111>]
3.1 RCVD_IN_XBL            RBL: Received via a relay in Spamhaus XBL
                            [68.213.28.111 listed in sbl-xbl.spamhaus.org]
3.9 FORGED_MUA_OUTLOOK     Forged mail pretending to be from MS Outlook

Warm Regards,

Suhas

System Administrator

QualiSpace - A QuantumPages Enterprise