Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org> on 2004/09/03 20:21:50 UTC

[patch] root build index

Seems we have a problem with the root build resulting from some changes
to central/index.xml changes (required to eliminate gump complaints).
I've attached a new index.xml to be placed at the root of the avalon
trunk directory that basically links to the index.xml files in runtime,
central, and planet.

To link to this new index - the build.properties file in the same
directory needs to be updated to set the project.home value as follows:

project.home = .

Cheers, Steve.