Posted to builds@apache.org by Tony Stevenson <ts...@cam.ac.uk> on 2012/12/19 16:21:11 UTC

Jenkins / LDAP

Folks,

We just discovered an issue with our Jenkins infra.  At the moment it is only configured to use one LDAP server. This server just went down.
Can you please configure it to use three LDAP servers. in this order:

eris.apache.org
minotaur.apache.org
harmonia.apache.org

Cheers,
Tony

----------------------------------
Tony Stevenson
Head of Operations, Digital Services,
University Library, University of Cambridge

ts457@cam.ac.uk
+44 (0)1223 765371

GPG - 1024D/51047D66
----------------------------------

Re: Jenkins / LDAP

Posted by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com>.
On 19 Dec 2012, at 16:58, Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> wrote:

> 2012/12/19 Tony Stevenson <ts...@cam.ac.uk>:
>> Folks,
>>
>> We just discovered an issue with our Jenkins infra.  At the moment it is only configured to use one LDAP server. This server just went down.
>> Can you please configure it to use three LDAP servers. in this order:
>>
>> eris.apache.org
>> minotaur.apache.org
>> harmonia.apache.org
>>

> More than one ldap host is not currently supported in the Jenkins Ldap plugin.

That kinda sucks, but thanks for the update.

> I can add this feature but due to xmas, vacations etc.. that won't be
> before early next year.

Ok, thanks for this.  Had we have known it only supported on LDAP server I may not have allowed it to go live. Look forward to the fix in the new year.

Cheers,
Tony

----------------------------------
Tony Stevenson