Posted to dev@trafodion.apache.org by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com> on 2015/08/16 03:15:01 UTC

Apache Jenkins access

Hello,

Can one of the mentors give me access to Apache Jenkins?  My ID is “svarnau”

https://wiki.apache.org/general/Jenkins

 To give a committer access to Jenkins, the committer must be made a member
of the hudson-jobadmin group. This is done using the modify_appgroups.pl
script on people.apache.org. *Ask your PMC chair to execute this command*.
For example:

modify_appgroups.pl hudson-jobadmin --add=<Apache username>

Thanks,

--Steve

RE: Apache Jenkins access

Posted by Steve Varnau <st...@esgyn.com>.