Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "Duffey, Kevin" <KD...@marketron.com> on 2003/05/08 18:29:51 UTC

How to add an empty dir to a zip file?

Hi all,

I have tried about 300 different things and nothing seems to work. I want to build a zip file that includes the /log dir name, but I don’t want to take any files in the /log dir in the .zip file. When they unzip it, it creates the /log dir on their file system so that log4J can find it and not throw an exception that it doesn’t exist. Is there any way to add only the dir name, and no files under it (if it has any) to the zip or jar file?

Thanks.

---

The information contained in this e-mail message may be
confidential and  protected from disclosure. If you are
not the intended recipient, any dissemination, distribution
or copying is strictly prohibited. If you think that you
have received this e-mail message in error,
please e-mail the sender at exchangeadmins@marketron.com