Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net> on 2009/04/17 21:18:30 UTC

build error in trunk?

I'm trying to build the latest felix trunk per these instructions
http://felix.apache.org/site/building-felix.html using the first command
mentioned there - mvn -Dpackaging=plugins install

I'm hitting a missing dependency for
org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin-annotations:jar:0.9.0-SNAPSHOT
when trying to build the maven-scr-plugin.

I looked at the apache snapshot repo and I don't see
maven-scr-plugin-annotations out there.

Is trunk currently broken or is there something that I'm missing?

Thanks,
Joe

Re: build error in trunk?

Posted by Stuart McCulloch <mc...@gmail.com>.
2009/4/18 Joe Bohn <jo...@earthlink.net>

> I'm trying to build the latest felix trunk per these instructions
> http://felix.apache.org/site/building-felix.html using the first command
> mentioned there - mvn -Dpackaging=plugins install
>
> I'm hitting a missing dependency for
> org.apache.felix:maven-scr-plugin-annotations:jar:0.9.0-SNAPSHOT
> when trying to build the maven-scr-plugin.
>
> I looked at the apache snapshot repo and I don't see
> maven-scr-plugin-annotations out there.
>
> Is trunk currently broken or is there something that I'm missing?

sorry, those instructions are out of date - the module list was moved to a
top-level pom.xml and this has the annotations project
so if you run "mvn -Dpackaging=plugins install" from the very top of the
Felix tree it should build ok - I'll update the build docs

--
Cheers, Stuart