Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Deepti Sharma S via user <us...@cassandra.apache.org> on 2022/12/20 13:08:41 UTC

Query for Cassandra Driver

Hello Team,

We have an Application following C++98 standard, compiled with gcc version 7.5.0 on SUSE Linux.
We are currently using DataStax C/C++ Driver(Version 2.6) and its working fine with application(C++98).
Now We have a requirement to update DataStax C/C++ Driver to latest version 2.16.
We want to know whether DataStax C/C++ Driver latest version 2.16 is also compatible with application(C++98)

Regards,
Deepti Sharma
PMP(r) & ITIL

Re: Query for Cassandra Driver