Posted to announce@apache.org by Martijn Dashorst <da...@apache.org> on 2016/02/19 09:51:14 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Wicket 6.22.0 released

The Apache Wicket PMC is proud to announce Apache Wicket 6.22.0!

This release marks another minor release of Wicket 6. We
use semantic versioning for the development of Wicket, and as such no
API breaks are present breaks are present in this release compared to
6.0.0.

Using this release
------------------

With Apache Maven update your dependency to (and don't forget to
update any other dependencies on Wicket projects to the same version):

<dependency>
    <groupId>org.apache.wicket</groupId>
    <artifactId>wicket-core</artifactId>
    <version>6.22.0</version>
</dependency>

Or download and build the distribution yourself, or use our
convenience binary package

 * Source: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/6.22.0
 * Binary: http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi/wicket/6.22.0/binaries

Upgrading from earlier versions
-------------------------------

If you upgrade from 6.y.z this release is a drop in replacement. If
you come from a version prior to 6.0.0, please read our Wicket 6
migration guide found at

 * http://s.apache.org/wicket6migrate

Have fun!

— The Wicket team

    The signatures for the source release artefacts:

Signature for apache-wicket-6.22.0.zip:

Signature for apache-wicket-6.22.0.tar.gz:

    CHANGELOG for 6.22.0:

** Bug

    * [WICKET-6006] - ModalWindow.closeCurrent() causes 414 status error
    * [WICKET-6017] - Tests fail when executed with not expected locale
    * [WICKET-6020] - GuiceFieldValueFactory returns the NULL_SENTINEL
from the cache
    * [WICKET-6030] - Support
/META-INF/services/org.apache.wicket.IInitializer (backport to 6.x)
    * [WICKET-6032] - Wicket.Ajax.done() called twice on redirect
    * [WICKET-6037] - ModalWindow vulnerable to Javascript injection
through title model
    * [WICKET-6040] - DebugBar not serializable exception
    * [WICKET-6044] - AjaxFormChoiceComponentUpdatingBehavior:
Duplicate input values according to WICKET-5948
    * [WICKET-6048] - German Translation for EqualInputValidator wrong
    * [WICKET-6050] - Wicket Ajax (Wicket.From.serializeElement)
causes 400 bad request
    * [WICKET-6052] - CSS header contribution overlap
    * [WICKET-6062] - MockHttpSession should renew its id after invalidation
    * [WICKET-6063] - Add support for WebSocketRequest#getUrl() and
other properties which are available in the handshake request
    * [WICKET-6064] - WebSocketResponse.sendRedirect could be
supported with <ajax-response><redirect>...</></>
    * [WICKET-6068] - The key RangeValidator.exact is not mapped in
Application_de.properties
    * [WICKET-6069] - OnChangeAjaxBehavior does not work if the url
contains a request parameter with same name as wicket id
    * [WICKET-6084] - ajax request failure handler receives incorrect arguments
    * [WICKET-6085] - AjaxTimerBehavior with failure handler cause
memory leak in browser
    * [WICKET-6087] - Invalid
AbstractRequestWrapperFactory.needsWrapper method scope: package -
cannot create a custom implementation

** Improvement

    * [WICKET-5950] - Model and GenericBaseModel could both implement
IObjectClassAwareModel
    * [WICKET-5969] - Please give us access to PageTable.index pageId queue
    * [WICKET-6019] - Remove 'final' modifier for
Localizer#getStringIgnoreSettings() methods
    * [WICKET-6051] - Improve performance of CssUrlReplacer
    * [WICKET-6054] - Provide a factory method for the
WebSocketResponse & WebSocketRequest
    * [WICKET-6073] - Use NIO Jetty connector for the quickstart
    * [WICKET-6081] - Add "assertNotRequired" to the WicketTester

** Task

    * [WICKET-6071] - Upgrade jQuery to 1.12 / 2.2.0

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Wicket 6.22.0 released

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you, Sebb!

Martijn added some info with