Posted to user@storm.apache.org by Guillermo López Leal <gl...@sentisis.com> on 2014/11/07 13:05:15 UTC

Custom Metrics UI

Hi storm-lovers!

We are implementing a system where storm is the main part to divide our work.

We want to implement custom metrics (number of read messages from the queue in the Spout, time to process some parts of a tuple in a bolt), and we have added those metrics to the code.

I can see the metrics being sent to the metrics.log in the $STORM_HOME, but… is there any way to see those metrics on the Storm UI? It will be super helpful not to rely on another metrics system like graphite.

Any clues?

Thanks!