Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Walter Mourão <wa...@gmail.com> on 2008/05/09 15:04:58 UTC

Re: [Trinidad] [Solved] Showing images stored in pageflowscope

Hi folks,
My steps:
1 - created a servlet to show the images
2 - added the flow scope token to the servlet url, using
getRequestContext().getPageFlowScopeProvider().encodeCurrentPageFlowScopeURL(getFacesContext(),
url);
3 - added the the servlet url-pattern to the trinidad filter, so the servlet
has access to the request context and the flow scope

Cheers,