Posted to fx-dev@ws.apache.org by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/15 13:50:02 UTC

An Usefull Fix :: Fwd: Kandula interop sample - run transaction manger from service

Forwarding to the Dev list....
Important issue regarding handler depleyment and threads...
I think we should add a note to the documentation with this issue, Advising
the users to deploy handlers using client-config....