Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Leyzerzon, Simeon" <si...@credit-suisse.com> on 2006/07/31 19:37:19 UTC

JSCookMenu roadmap inquiry - Please respond!!

Hi,

I'd like to inquire about the roadmap of a specific feature in order to set up my internal dev strategy.  The feature I'm looking for is to be able to redirect a click on a JSCookMenu item to an iframe.  As I understand from being notified by other members of this group, this is possible by enclosing the JSCookMenu into a Trinidad form and specifying its target.  They told me that this integration of the Trinidad and JSCookMenu is currently being implemented, but some patches need to be applied before this feature is available.

Please verify that this is in fact the case, or will I instead need to choose my own other ways of implementing the iframe redirection behavior, and if this is currently being implemented, in which release/snapshot will it be available and approximately when.

Thank you in advance for this information.

Simeon Leyzerzon