Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Daniel Ore <da...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/25 14:23:04 UTC

DataTables and Cell Color

HiIs there a way to set the color of a cell in a DataTable (Actually I'm
using the AjaxFallbackDefaultDataTable but I guess that if there's a way it
must apply to all).

Thanks

_______________
Daniel Ore

Re: DataTables and Cell Color

Posted by Clint Popetz <cl...@42lines.net>.
You can define a css class with the color, and override
DataTabla.newCellItem() to either add a DataTable.CssAttributeBehavior with
the css class name or to return an Item subclass that overrides
onComponentTag() to add the css class name.  The latter is better if the
cells are changing color dynamically with ajax.

-Clint

--
Clint Popetz
http://42lines.net

Re: DataTables and Cell Color

Posted by James Carman <jc...@carmanconsulting.com>.
You can implement your own column and set the cell item's "class"
attribute (or in-line style it if you wish).