Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Lukas Vlcek <lu...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/20 11:48:02 UTC

Re: Submitting for Review :: Tutorial on Nuth Implementation and Maintenace

Hi Tyrell,

Could you please help me find your tutorial on wiki pages? Somehow, I
can't find it on nutch wiki (http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/).

Also searching for "tutorial" didn't give me expected result:
http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/?action=fullsearch&context=180&value=tutorial&titlesearch=Titles
I can't find your name in history of changes in any of these three
tutorials - did you use some nick name ;-)

I would like to read through and give some feedback.

Regards,
Lukas