Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk> on 2000/11/02 12:33:28 UTC

Where is Ricardo?

Hi,

Does anybody know Ricardo's actual email address?

I am trying the address he has in his recent emails, and they are bouncing.

	trying

		ricardo@bibop.it
		ricardo@mail.bibop.it

no luck so far

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

Re: Where is Ricardo?

Posted by Stefano Mazzocchi <st...@apache.org>.
Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does anybody know Ricardo's actual email address?
>
> I am trying the address he has in his recent emails, and they are bouncing.
>
>         trying
>
>                 ricardo@bibop.it
>                 ricardo@mail.bibop.it
>
> no luck so far

I'd suggest all of you to use your xxx@apache.org email on these lists
since they are not affiliated with the people you "happen" to be working
for these days.

For example, I've changed my real email address several times but you
guys never noticed because "stefano@apache.org" is just an alias.

So, use "ricardo@apache.org" and let him redirect the mail whereever
it's better for him.

                          able to give birth to a dancing star.