Posted to dev@xmlbeans.apache.org by zais <zi...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/13 14:09:21 UTC

RE: All elements not appearing in the generated XML

Hi this thread is 3 years old and I am still having the same problem.
The new document bean shows only the elements I have explicitly initialised
myself.
Is there a way to initialise an empty xmlbean with all its elements without
explicitly defining each one of them?
Thanks
Zais