Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Aysha Saddiqa <ay...@yahoo.com> on 2013/04/01 08:54:51 UTC

OpenMeetings using Eclipse

Hi,

I am building the sourse using Eclipse at this step
	* Apache IvyDE™ For Eclipse (installable via Help > Install						New Software)						URL: http://www.apache.org/dist/ant/ivyde/updatesite						detailed steps can be found here: http://ant.apache.org/ivy/ivyde/download.cgi
I found the sourse code in which folder I have to place it?
Waiting for your kind reply.

Re: OpenMeetings using Eclipse

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
No need to download source code of IvyDE.
You just need to install IvyDE plugin for Eclipse

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: OpenMeetings using Eclipse