Posted to user@oozie.apache.org by Dongying Jiao <pi...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 03:23:05 UTC

Question about spark-bagel in oozie 4.3.0

Hi:
I noticed oozie 4.3.0 add spark-bagel lib to spark sharelib compared to
oozie 4.2.0.
I found this module is deprecated and superseded by GraphX in spark
official site, why do we add this deprecated compenent since GraphX is
already in sharelib?

And I want to use spark 2.0 for oozie 4.3.0, as there is no spark-bagel
module in spark 2.X, is there any risk if I delete this module in oozie
4.3.0?

Thanks very much

Best Regards,
Dongying Jiao

Re: Question about spark-bagel in oozie 4.3.0

Posted by Dongying Jiao <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi:
Yes, spark-bagel is there even if complie with spark-2, the jar name is
spark-bagel_2.10-1.6.2.jar. The version of other spark lib is 2.10-2.0.0.
Thanks

Posted by Peter Cseh <ge...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--