Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by dkarachentsev <dk...@gridgain.com> on 2017/03/23 13:18:13 UTC

Re: Insert data in hdfs using ignite

Hi Prashant,

Check if HADOOP_HOME set and add slash to the end of secondary file system
uri (<property name="uri" value="hdfs://hmaster:9000/"/>). Also it's not
recommended to use hadoop-setup.sh script, follow instructions in readme
[1].

[1] https://apacheignite-fs.readme.io/docs/installing-on-apache-hadoop

-Dmitry.

Re: Insert data in hdfs using ignite

Posted by vkulichenko <va...@gmail.com>.
Prashant,

Please properly subscribe to the mailing list so that the community can
receive email notifications for your messages. To subscribe, send empty
email to user-subscribe@ignite.apache.org and follow simple instructions in
the reply.

Prashant Singh wrote
> This problem is resolved now. Please give me some pointer to java api and
> some java code example to perform read write operation. I want to insert
> data in hdfs using java api.
>
> I am current able to put data in hdfs from command line

If you're using Hadoop Accelerator, you can continue using Hadoop API.
That's the whole point of this product - you just plug it in into Hadoop and
run your Hadoop application without changes. Having said that, you can try
any Hadoop example.

-Val