Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> on 2014/03/26 11:51:22 UTC

[JENKINS] Updates

Hey,

While working on the problem Paul reported i also performed all pending Linux updates and i upgrade Jenkins to version 1.556.

~190 packages updated

Cheers,

Hugo

Re: [JENKINS] Updates

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl> wrote:
> sudo yum update

wow, i tried it immedeately:
\\ebi\daan:~> sudo yum update
sudo: yum: command not found

just kidding. I found
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/CLOUDSTACK/Build+systems

I guess first step will be to request access to be allowed to execute;)

--
Daan

Re: [JENKINS] Updates

Posted by Hugo Trippaers <hu...@trippaers.nl>.
sudo yum update

Hardly worth the space on confluence ;-)

Re: [JENKINS] Updates

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
wow,

--