Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by nathan maurer <nm...@doit.wisc.edu> on 2008/06/03 18:17:23 UTC

org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: A ClassNotFoundException error occurred

Hi, I am attempting to deploy an extended skeleton service created in
Eclipse Europa using the Axis2 1.4 wsdl2java tool and recently started
seeing this error whenever I attempt to deploy the service on Axis2
hosted on Weblogic 10 on Solaris.  This was not the case until just
recently, the service had been deploying fine in its most basic form.
I have seen this sort of error listed before: https://wso2.org/jira/browse/WSAS-649?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:changehistory-tabpanel

I have prefer-web-inf-classes set to "true".  I am building the .aar
in Eclipse referencing the same jars as I have in my webapp WEB-INF/
lib dir and all seems well there.  Is this a bug or am I making a
simple blunder?  I am relatively new to the Axis2 development scene.
Thanks.

Stack trace when uploading .aar in Axis2 admin console:

Error: org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: A
ClassNotFoundException error occurred in loading the message receiver
edu.wisc.han.sphere.www.sphere_outcomes.wsdl.SPHEREOutcomesMessageReceiverInOut
  at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:
151) at
org
.apache.axis2.deployment.ServiceDeployer.deploy(ServiceDeployer.java:
81) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.repository.util.DeploymentFileData.deploy(DeploymentFileData.java:
136) at
org
.apache
.axis2.deployment.DeploymentEngine.doDeploy(DeploymentEngine.java:597)
at
org
.apache
.axis2.deployment.repository.util.WSInfoList.update(WSInfoList.java:
144) at
org
.apache
.axis2.deployment.RepositoryListener.update(RepositoryListener.java:
330) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment.RepositoryListener.checkServices(RepositoryListener.java:
227) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment.RepositoryListener.startListener(RepositoryListener.java:
324) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.checkRepository(SchedulerTask.java:
64) at
org
.apache
.axis2.deployment.scheduler.SchedulerTask.run(SchedulerTask.java:71)
at org.apache.axis2.deployment.scheduler.Scheduler
$SchedulerTimerTask.run(Scheduler.java:83) at
java.util.TimerThread.mainLoop(Timer.java:512) at
java.util.TimerThread.run(Timer.java:462) Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: A
ClassNotFoundException error occurred in loading the message receiver
edu.wisc.han.sphere.www.sphere_outcomes.wsdl.SPHEREOutcomesMessageReceiverInOut
  at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(ServiceGroupBuilder.java:
106) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.repository.util.ArchiveReader.buildServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:
110) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.repository.util.ArchiveReader.processServiceGroup(ArchiveReader.java:
144) ... 12 more Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: A
ClassNotFoundException error occurred in loading the message receiver
edu.wisc.han.sphere.www.sphere_outcomes.wsdl.SPHEREOutcomesMessageReceiverInOut
  at
org
.apache
.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:
431) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.ServiceGroupBuilder.populateServiceGroup(ServiceGroupBuilder.java:
101) ... 14 more Caused by:
org.apache.axis2.deployment.DeploymentException: A
ClassNotFoundException error occurred in loading the message receiver
edu.wisc.han.sphere.www.sphere_outcomes.wsdl.SPHEREOutcomesMessageReceiverInOut
  at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.DescriptionBuilder.loadMessageReceiver(DescriptionBuilder.java:195)
at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.DescriptionBuilder.processMessageReceivers(DescriptionBuilder.java:
171) at
org
.apache
.axis2.deployment.ServiceBuilder.populateService(ServiceBuilder.java:
275) ... 15 more Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
edu.wisc.han.sphere.www.sphere_outcomes.wsdl.SPHEREOutcomesMessageReceiverInOut
  at
weblogic
.utils
.classloaders
.GenericClassLoader.findLocalClass(GenericClassLoader.java:286) at
weblogic
.utils
.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.findClass(GenericClassLoader.java:
259) at
weblogic
.utils
.classloaders
.ChangeAwareClassLoader.findClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:54) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:306) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(ClassLoader.java:251) at
weblogic
.utils
.classloaders.GenericClassLoader.loadClass(GenericClassLoader.java:
179) at
weblogic
.utils
.classloaders
.ChangeAwareClassLoader.loadClass(ChangeAwareClassLoader.java:42) at
java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClassInternal(ClassLoader.java:319) at
java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method) at
java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:164) at
org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:261) at
org.apache.axis2.util.Loader.loadClass(Loader.java:229) at
org
.apache
.axis2
.deployment
.DescriptionBuilder.loadMessageReceiver(DescriptionBuilder.java:
191) ... 17 more