Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Andreas Gruber <an...@gmail.com> on 2012/01/11 09:04:39 UTC

Re: training stanbol

Hi Lucas,

sorrry for the delayed answer to your question ...

You cannot do this with Stanbol exactly the way you describe it, BUT
you can achieve at least one of your goals "tagging  new documents
only using tags from the set of tags provided manually".

Stanbol provides you with the ability to use custom vocabularies[1],
e.g. your list of tags organized as SKOS vocabulary[2] (or any other
RDF data).

The engine you use for generating linking suggestions will then just
point to the tags you provide.

Best,

Andreas

[1] http://incubator.apache.org/stanbol/docs/trunk/customvocabulary.html