Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Asit Bhattacharya <as...@yahoo.com> on 2006/02/01 18:48:18 UTC

Question about servicemix modules

Hi List,

I am new to ServiceMix. I downloaded ServiceMix source
code from SVN. I want to know what are following
modules represent. How and where they fit in final
ServiceMix jar.

1. servicemix-http
2. servicemix-jms
3. servicemix-soap

I'd appreciate nty help and/or hint.

Asit N Bhattacharya.
Make it simple, but not simpler.

Re: Question about servicemix modules

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
See http://servicemix.org/Component+Matrix?refresh=1
and http://servicemix.org/Components?refresh=1

servicemix-components contains lots of lightweight components that you
can use with the servicemix.xml configuration file.
http://servicemix.org/POJO+support?refresh=1

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Posted by Asit Bhattacharya <as...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Simon,

Posted by Simon Čarni <si...@gmail.com>.
Hi Asit,

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gu...@worldonline.fr>.
servicemix-http and servicemix-jms are two standard jbi binding components.
They accept service unit deployments in two forms:
  - wsdl
  - xml endpoint definitions
The lastest nightly builds contain a simple demo on how the
servicemix-http can be used.

The servicemix-soap is a jbi-specific lightweight soap stack that is
responsible for transforming the input soap / mime request to a jbi
MessageExchange and the opposite.  It can also handle ws-addressing.
More features will come in the future...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet