Posted to dev@mahout.apache.org by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com> on 2014/04/11 19:54:44 UTC

Mac build of Mahout

The Mac Maven build used to fail when run due to a failure to load some licenses. This is because the Mac has a case-insensitive filesystem and there were some LICENSE vs license collisions. I currently have a script that deletes all LICENSE and license from the jars after the build for my other projects that have many of the same dependencies. Now that I’m adding a mahout example It would be better to use whatever method Mahout used to solve this.

Does anyone remember how the LICENSE vs license collisions was solved for mac builds? It’s probably in one of the poms but not obvious.

Re: Mac build of Mahout

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
right but it’s in my example project so I need to rejigger the pom like Grant did for Mahout

Thanks Suneel, should solve it.

On Apr 11, 2014, at 11:06 AM, Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com> wrote:

I haven't seen this problem in a long time.

Re: Mac build of Mahout

Posted by Ted Dunning <te...@gmail.com>.

Re: Mac build of Mahout

Posted by Suneel Marthi <sm...@apache.org>.