Posted to dev@avalon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2003/10/01 15:30:05 UTC

BugZilla List

We are now down to one bug relating to the site.  We should probably fix this
issue even though the code is not up to date right now.

  deserve neither liberty nor safety."
                 - Benjamin Franklin

Re: BugZilla List

Posted by Stephen McConnell <mc...@apache.org>.

Leo Simons wrote:

> Stephen McConnell wrote:
>
>> Berin Loritsch wrote:
>>
>>> We are now down to one bug relating to the site.  We should probably
>>> fix this
>>> issue even though the code is not up to date right now
>>

>> Easy, drop Forrest doc generation.
>

> Been looking into this. We need just one thing: a
> document-v12-support.jsl that will detect if a file is in forrest
> format, and if so, apply different transformations. The problem is
> that jsl is darn painful to write.

If the transformer only handled the header, footer and section
transformations, then 90% of the work would be done.

Steve.

> - Leo

Stephen J. McConnell
mailto:mcconnell@apache.org