Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Balzi Andrea <an...@arthis.it> on 2006/10/11 11:05:45 UTC

Spam Report Message problem

Hi

I'm try to change the message in to Spam-Report message.
In to the mail detected like a spam I found the follow header.

"srv-relay.arthis.it", has
        identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original
message
        has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam)
or label

I've try to change in to 10_misc.cf the report message and after I've
restar spamd, but the header don't change.

Where I mistake?

Andrea