Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Royamit <am...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/28 10:32:16 UTC

How to have seperate url for wsdl and soap address in apache camel proxy?

I am trying to create a proxy service using apache camel through camel
configuration file.

I have successfully created the proxy service for version webservice of axis
2.

The only problem is that , the proxy service final wsdl url and the address
both point to the same url.

Here is my camel-config.xml file part showing the cxf endpoint configuration
:

<cxf:cxfEndpoint id="securityService"

address="https://0.0.0.0:9080/services/version.SecurityHttpsSoap11Endpoint"
                   endpointName="s:version.SecurityHttpsSoap11Endpoint"
                   serviceName="s:version"
                   wsdlURL="etc/version.wsdl"
                   xmlns:s="http://axisversion.sample"/>

Now as per the above configuration, when i do mvn camel:run, to see the wsdl
of the above proxy service i have to hit
https://0.0.0.0:9080/services/version.SecurityHttpsSoap11Endpoint?wsdl in
the browser.

And if i try to execute this service through soap ui the endpoint which it
will envoke will be

https://0.0.0.0:9080/services/version.SecurityHttpsSoap11Endpoint.

Now my problem is that the wsdl uri and the endpoint uri are same and as per
our requirement it should be two different urls i.e.,

My wsdl uri should look like :
https://0.0.0.0:9080/services/version.Security?wsdl

and my address(endpoint uri) should be like :
https://0.0.0.0:9080/services/version.SecurityHttpsSoap11Endpoint.

*Is there any configuration to publish the proxy wsdl on saperate url and
address on saperate url *.. I searched a lot but could not find any thing on
the above topic.

Really looking forward to your answers.
Thanks in advance.