Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Markus Jung <ma...@gmail.com> on 2011/05/02 23:24:07 UTC

Re: GSoC - CSRF Protection

Hi,

I'm really happy that I've got accepted with my proposal :)

As described in my proposal I will dig into documentation for the next time
and expirment with the tapestry source code. In parallel I will prepare a
project that demonstrates the CSRF vulnerability. I think I'll use/extend
the jumpstart tutorial for that. I will discuss minor questions directly
with my mentor Ulrich Stärk. As soon it comes to some bigger decisions I'll
start a thread in the mailing list.

Kind regards,
Markus

Re: GSoC - CSRF Protection

Posted by "Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo" <th...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, 02 May 2011 18:24:07 -0300, Markus Jung <ma...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Hi,

Hi!

> As described in my proposal I will dig into documentation for the next
> time
> and expirment with the tapestry source code. In parallel I will prepare a
> project that demonstrates the CSRF vulnerability. I think I'll use/extend
> the jumpstart tutorial for that. I will discuss minor questions directly
> with my mentor Ulrich Stärk. As soon it comes to some bigger decisions
> I'll start a thread in the mailing list.

Don't forget that interacting with the project community is a very
important objective in GSoC, so don't hesitate in posting in the mailing
lists (user and dev). ;)

--
Thiago H. de Paula Figueiredo
and instructor