Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Tait, Allen" <at...@IDEXX.com> on 2001/03/16 20:05:09 UTC

500 Error

With my new Struts installation I get the following error when trying to
"add" a current subscription.

Error: 500
Location: /struts-example/subscription.jsp
Internal Servlet Error:
org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSPE:\Program
Files\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\work\localhost_8080%2Fstruts-example\_0002fsubscr
iption_0002ejspsubscription_jsp_0.java:99: Class java.util.ArrayList not
found in type declaration.
                  java.util.ArrayList list = new java.util.ArrayList();
                           ^
E:\Program
Files\jakarta-tomcat-3.2.1\work\localhost_8080%2Fstruts-example\_0002fsubscr
iption_0002ejspsubscription_jsp_0.java:99: Class java.util.ArrayList not
found in type declaration.
                  java.util.ArrayList list = new java.util.ArrayList();

Is there a bug fix for this.  Where/how do I find these?