Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by jo...@primebuchholz.com on 2005/10/19 22:23:20 UTC

Bayes in Postgres Error

Greetings All,

I've just moved my Bayes database to postgres.  Works, except some inserts
cause postgres to throw the following error:

ERROR: syntax error at or near "<usually "\", but can be another
character>" at character <some number>
ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block

It would seem that it's a quoting error.

Where should I start looking?  Has anyone encountered/fixed this yet?

SA Version: 3.10
Running from: spamass-milter
Postgres version: 8.0.0
DBI version: 1.48
DBD-Pg version: 1.43
Perl version:  5.8.6 on OpenBSD 3.7

John E.P. Hynes
System Administrator
Prime, Buchholz & Associates, Inc.
25 Chestnut Street
Portsmouth, NH 03801
Phone: (603) 433-1143 x1193
Fax: (603) 433-8661
E-Mail: johnh@primebuchholz.com

Re: Bayes in Postgres Error

Posted by Michael Parker <pa...@pobox.com>.
johnh@primebuchholz.com wrote:

>Where should I start looking?  Has anyone encountered/fixed this yet?

Which storage engine are you using?

Michael