Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by solr <la...@gmail.com> on 2012/02/13 10:06:42 UTC

how to monitor solr in newrelic

How to monitor solr perfromance in newrelic .If there are any agents please
suggest

Re: how to monitor solr in newrelic

Posted by Walter Underwood <wu...@wunderwood.org>.
Why are you asking us? This is a standard feature of Newrelic, ask them. They should have the answer.

http://blog.newrelic.com/2010/05/11/got-apache-solr-search-server-use-rpm-to-monitor-troubleshoot-and-tune-solr-operations/

You can use Solr with any servlet container. We use Tomcat in production.

wunder

Re: Re:how to monitor solr in newrelic

Posted by roySolr <ro...@gmail.com>.
Try this when you start SOLR

java -javaagent:/NEWRELICPATH/newrelic.jar -jar start.jar

Normally you will see your SOLR installation on your newrelic dashboard in 2
minutes.

Re: Re:how to monitor solr in newrelic

Posted by solr <la...@gmail.com>.
How to run the java agent.Can you please guide the steps.Because i have tried
a lot but no luck

Re: Re:how to monitor solr in newrelic

Posted by Stephane Bailliez <sb...@gmail.com>.
Just run the java agent as indicated, solr will be detected and 3 new menu
items will be available automatically on the app: solr caches, solr
updates, solr requests.

Posted by Rong Kang <wh...@163.com>.
Hi

    I think you can add  &debugQuery =true to query url.