Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rogelio Robles <rr...@truegamesinteractive.com> on 2008/12/30 02:00:01 UTC

Can somebody share a project.xml updated for a Turbine 2.3.3 based app. ?

Hello,

I've been using Turbine on and off since 2002, I can't complain, I'm a happy
and satisfied user. ;-)

Now, I have a little project that could benefit from Turbine love. I'd like
to use the latest version: 2.3.3, released on November 2008.

I installed maven 1.1 and added the META plugin to my local repository. If I
run the META plugin to create the skeleton of a brand new project, it only
generates maven files for a Turbine 2.3.2 based applications with old
dependencies, after that I need to manually edit and solve the dependency
conflicts If I want to use the latest version of Turbine. :-\

If somebody can share their project.xml file for a typical web application
updated to Turbine 2.3.3 (and its dependencies), I'll appreciate it.

Thank you,

Rogelio

Re: Can somebody share a project.xml updated for a Turbine 2.3.3 based app. ?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Thomas Vandahl wrote:
> Actually, a couple of days ago I added the 2.3.3 flavor to META. Please
> check if that solves your problem:

Sorry, the actual link is

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/turbine/core/trunk/extensions/maven-plugin/src/plugin-resources/flavor/turbine-2.3.3/maven/project.xml

Bye, Thomas.

Re: Can somebody share a project.xml updated for a Turbine 2.3.3 based app. ?

Posted by Thomas Vandahl <tv...@apache.org>.
Rogelio Robles wrote:
> If somebody can share their project.xml file for a typical web application
> updated to Turbine 2.3.3 (and its dependencies), I'll appreciate it.

Actually, a couple of days ago I added the 2.3.3 flavor to META. Please
check if that solves your problem:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/turbine/core/trunk/extensions/maven-plugin/project.xml

Bye, Thomas.