Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by patrick tschanz <pa...@moritzi.ch> on 2003/09/19 10:55:01 UTC

ant-Problem

Hello,

I try to install the package cocoon-2.1-M1, which is (as told me) the only
version working good with lenya.

But I always stop at the same error-message, when I try to build it with:
./build.sh -Dinclude.webapp.libs=yes webapp

The error-message is:
../tools/bin/ant: bad interpreter: No such file or directory

The file ./tools/bin/ant exists...

When I try to change the file endings from dos to unix with:
dos2unix build.sh > build.sh.new

I get the error-message:
recode: build.sh failed:Ambiguous output in ste 'CR_LF..date'

Thanks a lot
patrick

Re: ant-Problem

Posted by patrick tschanz <pa...@moritzi.ch>.
Hi,

I tried this and it's really working, but my solution said:
a total of 0 end of 0 line characters

Strange not?

Dosn't matter, at the moment it's working...

thanks a lot
patrick

Re: ant-Problem

Posted by Markus Anwander <an...@id.unibe.ch>.