Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by tom john <cy...@yahoo.com> on 2002/05/27 14:34:35 UTC

remove doc with specified ID

hi,
if i know the id of a document in the collection is it
possible to remove it directly or i have to get it as
a Resource and then remove it?
thanks

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com

Re: remove doc with specified ID

Posted by Øyvind Vestavik <Oy...@idi.ntnu.no>.
Here I may be on thin ice, but I think this does what you want allthough
it contains the getResource statement. To get the document itself you
would have to use .getContent in addition, so the most logical thing is
that this just removes the resource without loading it to the client.
But I may be wrong..

      col.removeResource(col.getResource(id));

Øyvind

Øyvind Vestavik
Øvre Møllenberggt 44b
7014 Trondheim