Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2014/03/02 10:07:46 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] - Closing down for Camel 2.13 release

Hi

Now that the latest patch releases of 2.12.x and 2.11.x is out, I
think we should work on getting 2.13.0 out of the door.

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: [DISCUSS] - Closing down for Camel 2.13 release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Just pushed a fix for

Which was needed for camel-mqtt.  That needs to be in the 2.13.0 release.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Aki,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Can we put the bug fix CAMEL-7300 to camel 2.13.1?
I don’t like the last minute patch and it always breaks something :(.

BTW, I’m planing to cut the camel-2.13.0 from camel-2.13.x branch, now the master branch is open for commit

--
Willem Jiang

Red Hat, Inc.
Web: http://www.redhat.com
http://jnn.iteye.com (Chinese)
Twitter: willemjiang
Weibo: 姜宁willem

Posted by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com>.
Got it.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Richard,

Posted by Richard Kettelerij <ri...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Claus, Willem,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Willem, all,

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

Posted by Grzegorz Grzybek <gr...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I was testing camel-hdfs2 with OSGi using provided unit tests (I switched
camel/tests/camel-itest-osgi to test camel-hdfs2) and @Ignored itests. All
went fine using real cluster of two datanodes.
The tests went fine using both LOCAL and HDFS filesystem, so I think that
camel-hdfs2 feature is ready to work inside OSGi.

regards
Grzegorz Grzybek

Posted by Raul Kripalani <ra...@evosent.com>.
Hi,

I just performed a few component upgrades in preparation for the 2.13.0
release: async-http-client, Restlet, Shiro, Saxon, MongoDB Java driver.

All of them backported to 2.12.x too except for AHC, as it would have
implied a minor version upgrade (1.7.21 => 1.8.3), which I recall was
forbidden in our patch releases.

Regards,

*Raúl Kripalani*
Apache Camel PMC Member & Committer | Enterprise Architect, Open Source
Integration specialist
http://about.me/raulkripalani | http://www.linkedin.com/in/raulkripalani
http://blog.raulkr.net | twitter: @raulvk

Posted by Babak Vahdat <ba...@swissonline.ch>.
Hi

Our Karaf features validation currently fails. I’ve already applied a short
fix to let it find & download the objectweb asm jars. But now next to that
it’s stuck with the old old old missing
org.hibernate/hibernate-envers/3.3.2.GA

Which has been mentioned here as well:

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Problem-with-hibernate-envers-3-x-td4031792.html

Currently I don’t have any free-cycle to dig more into it.

Babak

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote