Posted to user@hivemind.apache.org by "Carpenter, Scott" <sc...@metasolv.com> on 2006/03/01 01:20:58 UTC

Pipeline example

I am new to Hivemind and Tapestry and have been reading the
documentation. I believe I want to use Pipelines to secure certain
methods in an application - specifically to receive an event before and
after Tapestry's ListenerMap invokes the listener method. That way we
can implement method-level security access control on individual actions
for each page. A pipeline example would really help get me started.
Thanks.

RE: Pipeline example

Posted by James Carman <ja...@carmanconsulting.com>.
Have you looked into interceptors?  I talk about them in my article.  I
think that's what you want here.  At least, it sounds like it

http://www.theserverside.com/articles/article.tss?l=HivemindBuzz

  _____