Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Caleb Call <cc...@overstock.com> on 2012/09/05 00:29:45 UTC

Templates don't show up

What would prevent a template from showing up in the list of templates (both in the GUI and in the API)?  I'm trying to copy a template from one zone to another (zone a to b say), and despite everything showing success, it never shows up.  No errors in the logs, etc.  I tried a different template, and it copies and works fine (from zone a and to zone b, same thing I'm trying with the one that never shows up) .  There's something with this template and I can't identify what it is.

Thanks

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended only for the use and review of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message solely to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify sender immediately by telephone or return email. Thank you.

RE: Templates don't show up

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
Celeb - Do you have access to DB ? If you have can you please execute queries and check for the state and error string in the template_host_ref table.
Did you check in the MS/SSVM logs for any errors ?

Select * from vm_template
Select * from template_host_ref where template_id=<id of template from vm_template table>
Select * from template_zone_ref where template_id=<id of template from vm_template table>