Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 10:00:44 UTC

Re: Error when initializing servicemix-wsn2005 component

The WS-Notification component needs some configuration to be
integrated in the default distribution of ServiceMix (which is
obvisously not a good idea).  I will take a look at that asap so that
you should be able to just drop the component...

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet