Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/29 11:57:48 UTC

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release PDFBox 1.1.0

Hi,

On Thu, Mar 25, 2010 at 9:47 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Please vote on releasing these packages. The vote is open for the next
> 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least three +1 PDFBox PMC
> votes are cast.

The vote passes as follows (* marks a PMC member):

    +1 Adam
    +1 Andreas Lehmkühler *
    +1 Johannes Koch *
    +1 Jukka Zitting *
    +1 nisen / 倪森

Thanks for voting! I'll push the release out.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: [RESULT] [VOTE] Release PDFBox 1.1.0

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
One other imperfection ...
<property name="project.version" value="1.0-SNAPSHOT" />

That's not the right version, is it?  Again, perhaps it's just w/ the ANT
build.  If so ... probably nobody really cares.

Daniel

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
Available at http://www.blacklocustsoftware.com/Downloads/PDFBox_Net_110.zip

Daniel