Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2013/11/14 05:11:27 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Hi,

For all his hard work the Apache Flex PMC has voted Maurice in as a PMC member.  Congratulations Maurice.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Posted by Cosma Colanicchia <co...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Maurice!

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Thanks Shivang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Posted by Shivang Gupta <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Maurice......

-----

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Thanks Justin, Erik, Sugan and Piotr.
Thanks to the Flex PMC for accepting me.
I will do my best to contribute to Apache Flex thriving.

Regards,

Maurice

Flex/Air developer open to new job offers and challenges.
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Posted by Erik de Bruin <er...@ixsoftware.nl>.
Welcome Maurice!

Well deserved. I'm looking forward to your continued contributions.

EdB

--
Ix Multimedia Software

Jan Luykenstraat 27
3521 VB Utrecht

T. 06-51952295
I. www.ixsoftware.nl

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Posted by Sugan Naicker <Su...@Dev-X.co.za>.
Hi,

Congrats Maurice! I have been following your posts...

Regards,

Sugan Naicker
Dev-X Digital Solutions (Pty) Ltd
South Africa

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Thanks Avi and Carlos

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Posted by After24 <vi...@after24.net>.
Congratulation Maurice ! this is well deserved.

Vincent.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Posted by Jose Barragan <jo...@codeoscopic.com>.
Congrats Maurice!!

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Welcome Maurice!  :)

--
Carlos Rovira
Director de Tecnología

RE: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Maurice as the newest PMC member

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Thanks Tom

Posted by Tom Chiverton <tc...@extravision.com>.

Posted by Maurice Amsellem <ma...@systar.com>.
Merci fred.

Congrats Maurice and good job, welcome on board !

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Posted by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil>.
Congratulations and welcome !

:)