Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Васил Зорев <va...@gmail.com> on 2021/04/18 09:22:58 UTC

Error running test org.apache.karaf.itests.BundleTest#listCommand

Hello,

I tried to run some of the unit tests in the itests project to check an
issue, but most of them failed. The most common error is that pax exam
couldn't start the container as it failed to replace
the etc\org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg file.

Caused by: java.nio.file.FileSystemException:
C:\Users\vasil\IdeaProjects\karaf\itests\test\target\exam\95aa38e2-a6a1-405e-8072-afe35347a34e\etc\org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg:
The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another
process.
at
java.base/sun.nio.fs.WindowsException.translateToIOException(WindowsException.java:92)
... (full log attached)

I have checked out karaf sources version 4.2.12-SNAPSHOT from some time ago
(probably a few months).

Please find attached the intellij test log.
It failed the same way when I executed the test as part of the maven build.

I added a breakpoint at the place where the FileSystemException is thrown
and examined the open file handles of this file in Sysinternals Process
Explorer. Seems there are two open file handles for it, both by the same
java process that is executing the test (screenshots attached).

Please let me know if this is a known issue on my end if i can already
resolve it, is it version dependent or something else? Also I can provide
further details if needed.

Regards,
Vassil

Re: Error running test org.apache.karaf.itests.BundleTest#listCommand

Posted by Васил Зорев <va...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, i guess this belongs more to the dev mailing list. I'll try to post
it there.

На нд, 18.04.2021 г. в 12:22 ч. Васил Зорев <va...@gmail.com>
написа: