Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Rich Powers <rr...@student.umass.edu> on 2000/04/05 01:25:15 UTC

Multiple stylesheets

Hello,

  I have several xml files that I wish to display in one of three styles
(each with an associated xsl stylesheet). What is the correct method of
requesting a file from Cocoon (i.e. www.host.com/test.xml?xslURL=test.xsl)
and what Cocoon PIs are associated with this (i.e. <?cocoon-process>)?

Thank you in advance,
--Rich

Re: Multiple stylesheets

Posted by Thomas Steinborn <th...@exceloncorp.com>.
Hi Rich,

another idea is to write a simple Producer that
1) redirects the request to the file producer to get to the Document
2) do some DOM manipulation to add the cocoon-process pi and the
   xml-stylesheet pi

Hope this short description is enough to get the idea.

Alternatively, you could wait for the cocoon 2 sitemap ;-)

Thomas