Posted to dev@any23.apache.org by lewis john mcgibbney <le...@apache.org> on 2022/03/03 22:37:50 UTC

[RESULT] WAS Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Any23 2.7

72 hrs has expired so I am happy to bring this VOTE to a close. Thanks to
everyone able to VOTE and review this release candidate. The RESULT is as
follows

[4] +1, Release as Apache Any23 ${latestStableRelease}
Andy Seaborne*
Hans Brende*
David Cockbill
Lewis John McGibbney*
*Any23 PMC-binding

[0] +/-0, fine, but consider to fix few issues before...
[0] -1, nope, because... (and please explain why)

I'll go ahead and make the release :)
Thanks
lewismc